Our South Normanton

A gentleman in his 80s has been taken to hospital following an accidental house fire on Hilcote Street in South Normanton.


















Accidental house fire In South Normanton


Article Published On 12/24/2020
Published By Amber Valley Info | View The Full News Article

A gentleman in his 80s has been taken to hospital following an accidental house fire on Hilcote Street in South Normanton.


Local News


New Covid-19 test sites offering results in up to 30 minutes set to open in Derbyshire towns New Covid-19 communi... read more

Shirebrook and South Normanton coronavirus testing stations to open Two more community testing stations are to op... read more

Accidental house fire In South Normanton A gentleman in his 80s has been taken to hospital following an accidenta... read more

More news from South Normanton